the first collection




Asphalt is dry and just that makes me happy this morning. While the ride back is, most probably, the slowest in months thinking of how short a life can be. Thinking of how painful must a sudden death of a very close friend be. Love people around you! [08.01.13]

The wind is blowing me off my wheels and it is hard to breathe while crossing the bridge. There is no fake spring feeling anymore; the winter is back and biting even though green grass is all around. [05.01.13]

One nice bike ride and I am born again, in 2013 this time. It is funny how happy the wet pavement makes me after having experienced days of riding frozen, snow-mountain surrounded streets. [03.01.13]

The last and the first days of the year have been spent without biking. I promise not to pass the whole year this way. [31.12.12 + 01.01.13]

Like a duck on the ice. After yesterday's experience I decided to wear elbow savers. Did not fall, of course. [30.12.12]

Early winter morning. The sun is shining from afar, birds are singing and my wisdom tooth is hurting. A happy morning ride to have breakfast with a friend. Yet the way back from a night movie was icy and a fall was inevitable. Icebiking is dangerous, kids. [29.12.12]

My wish came true – it is snowing today. Despite the snowflakes being sharp (they are hurting my face), I am happy. [28.12.12]

Today is the worst weather I can remember to have biked in. It is freezing, but not enough for the snowflakes to appear, so it is raining instead. All of that is accompanied by a bitchy wind. Wet and cold, +1. My bike is not wearing any lights, so I have to be extra careful.[27.12.12]